While Chance was at Preschol this morning Cooper had his own art time with mommy. He (with just a little asssitance from me) painted a pumpkin. Can you tell he's proud of it??
I love it! Hey, my plan is to be at playgroup tomorrow. You gonna be there?? What time do you usually get there?? I can only stay until 11 or so, so I want to get there in plenty of time to visit! Parker is feeling a little under the weather, so I am crossing my fingers that it doesn't turn into anything else by tomorrow.....Hope to see you then!
2 comments:
I love it! Hey, my plan is to be at playgroup tomorrow. You gonna be there?? What time do you usually get there?? I can only stay until 11 or so, so I want to get there in plenty of time to visit! Parker is feeling a little under the weather, so I am crossing my fingers that it doesn't turn into anything else by tomorrow.....Hope to see you then!
I love his PUMTIN!! He is so very sweet:) Love you and yours!
Post a Comment