Thursday, November 19, 2009
Little Stinker
I've been making pilgrim hat cookies tonight for Chance's preschool program and for Cade to take to school for snack. I'll post a picture when I'm done with them. Chance and Cooper (Cade's at a school thing with Chad) were eating supper and I told them when they ate their food they could have a marshmallow (part of the hats). Chance finished his food and ate a marshmallow and even helped some with making the cookies. Cooper quietly got down from the table and snagged a marshmallow off of the counter. I said, "No sir! You have not eaten your food, you can not have a marshmallow yet!!" So what does Cooper do?? He shoves it in his mouth and takes off running! What a stinker! I did take off after him and make him spit it out !! I know, how mean!! The child would only eat junk if I would let him. Just thought it was so funny that he shoved it in and ran like I would really be okay with that! Silly boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can just picture that.....cute cookies!!!
Post a Comment