Saturday, November 14, 2009

Little Women!


Last night I went to see the musical "Little Women" at Freed. Chad's mom got me 2 tickets to go. She had to be out of town so I called up my sister Amanda to see if she wanted to go with me, She did!! She came over early and we (Chad and the boys too) went to eat before the show. We enjoyed the show although it was a little depressing. I nearly cried several times. I love spending time with my sister and just don't get to do it as much as I would like. I'm glad she was able to drive over for the evening. The boys had a great time while I was away. Anytime I go out and do something without them they have what they call "BOYS CLUB" here at the house. I never know what I'm going to come home to but I know they've always had a great time! Last night I came home to a CLEAN house full of sleeping boys (Chad included)! Chad is such a good husband and daddy!