
What a great bunch of kids! These are some of my boys closet friends. I worried when Cade started school this year because he wouldn't be getting to go with any of these guys. These kids have been the ones he's gone to bible class with, played ball with, gone to parties with , etc for the past several years. They have always been the best friends he's had. He's made some good friends this year in school but when asked who he wanted to invite to his birthday party, these were who he chose....none of which go to school with him!! This is the greatest bunch of kids.... with great parents I might add. They're the kind of kids you want your kids to hang around! Glad my kids have them as friends. I will add that Cade did take some special goodies to school on Friday to celebrate with his friends there. That was good enough for him! Chance was just thrilled to finally have his first friend party!


No comments:
Post a Comment