Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wedding Day!

Isn't She Lovely


What a lovely day it was. The weather was gorgeous. Everything seemed to run smoothy. Didn't get quite as many pictures as I wanted but there was just so much going on it was hard to get many pictures! Chelsea was just beautiful! I don't think I ever saw Bo without a smile on his face the entire day! What a great pair they make! They had 10 kids in the wedding. They were all just so sweet. We got 9 of the 10 down the isle..not too bad! One of the little girls..maybe 2 years old was just a little unsure when she saw all of the people. She made it about a third of the way and then bolted. She was a doll. The boys did a great job ringing their bells.




The boys with their buddy Paden (My niece Sarah's boyfriend) Such a neat guy!


Me and Sarah.


I love these next four pictures of Seth and my boys signing the registry cards at the front entrance. I had to explain to my boys that other people were going to be signing them too so they needed to leave room. They had started drawing smiley faces for Bo and Chelsea. I meant to go back and see what Seth (Chelsea's youngest brother) had written. He stood there a long time and from the looks of it was writing a novel! I know he's going to miss having Chelsea around..as will everyone else!


No comments: