Friday, February 12, 2010
Valentine's party
Today Chance had his Valentine's party at preschool. I wasn't able to attend but I did run in long enough to snap a few pictures. He said he had a great time and ate lots of good treats...cup cakes, cookies, pretzels, and ice cream sundaes....can we say sugar overload!!! And he brought home lots of Valentines from his preschool friends!
Showing me his craft. It has two hearts on the end of strings with the words "guess how much I love you...this much" He's showing me how much he loves me. It's so much I couldn't even get it all in the picture..haha! Actually I took my zoom lens by accident!
His Valentine's box. He helped decorate it by cutting out some of the hearts and glueing them on along with adding some glitter. Looks like he got plenty of treats from his friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad he had a great day!! Love his box! It does look like he got lots of goodies! I have taken the wrong lens before...haha...it's pretty hard to get "close-up" normal pictures, unless you are outside looking in:)
Post a Comment