Today was the 3rd annual 'Race for Hope' race. The whole family participated this year. We loved Ms. Hope so much. We are honored to be able to participate in this run to help raise money to feed some of our children from low income families in Chester County. Mrs. Hope was such a caring person. We are thankful we can help keep this work going a little longer.
Cade, Tucker, and Carter all placed in their age group of 14 and under. Way to go boys!!
Cade won his first medal today. He was so excited!! He ran the race in 28:07. I was very proud of him. I finished 9th out of 47 runners. I was the 2nd overall female and 1st in my age group with a time of 26:32. I was very happy with that. Chad, Rah Rah and the other two boys walked it and had a great time! Chad and Rah Rah both won medals for their age groups. It was a great way to start a beautiful Saturday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment