Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring Break

We didn't make any plans to go anywhere over spring break. We stayed home, did some housework, yardwork, cleaned cars, and just hung out. It was a great week at home. Gramps and Grammy game for a visit for the couple days. We haven't seen them in almost 2 years. It was great visiting with them. The boys spent the night with Rah Rah one night while they were here so they could have a little more time with them. 


We did take the kids skating one day. We met The Bakers there. That was a lot of fun. Chad and I even skated!! That was the first time I'd skated in I think 18 years. The last time was my freshman year in college!! I actually did pretty well and only fell once.....doing the Limbo....LOL!! I probably should have left that game to the kiddos. We went and ate at China Pan afterwards. 

Cooper, Cade, Chance, Ty, and Mason! 

No comments: