Saturday, March 7, 2015

More Snow Days!!

We have had quite a bit of winter weather these past few weeks. We got another good snow Wednesday night! The boys were out of school Thursday and Friday. The boys have actually used 9 of their 10 snow days now! I don't know what they'll do next week when we actually have to go a whole week. I'm not sure any of us will make it!! I am looking forward to some warmer temps this upcoming week!! 









 Meet our snowman! He doesn't have a name because the boys couldn't agree on one. I just called him Harold!! It seemed like a good name to me. 




The boys built forts in the front yard and had a snowball battle! It was team "Walmart Sack" against team "Mom's Red Glove Because We Couldn't Find Anything Else To Use As A Flag"...Ha!! It was quite a battle! 


No comments: