Thursday, August 9, 2018

Bunko

Tonight was Bunko night! I love Bunko nights. I get to spend a couple hours with ladies I don't usually spend much time with. I love getting to be around these ladies. We have so much fun together! There's always yummy food to eat but the laughter and fellowships with everyone is what makes it so great! Tonight I'm pretty sure I heard "Big Bunko" yelled about 20 times and that's no exaggeration! I got it twice. I didn't win the Big Bunko prize because we had a couple people get it 4 and 5 times! It was still fun getting to wear it for a few short minutes before having it stolen away! I did win a prize for the most wins though! I also won a prize for the most snake eyes.....ha! Pretty funny to have the most wins AND the most times to lose all of your points! Winning prizes adds a little more excitement to the night. Our prizes tonight came from the Pioneer Woman's mercantile shop. I love her!! Sherry Thompson went out to Oklahoma this summer and got to visit her shop and while she was there she picked out the Bunko prizes. So cool!! I got some of the cutest measuring cups and little serving dishes. I'm not sure I actually want to use them because they are so cute. I may just set them around for decorations or save them for special occasions.  I haven't decided. I will be hosting the next Bunko night here at the house. I look forward to that!





No comments: