Monday, August 6, 2018

Loving my garden!

 A garden can be a lot of work but when you start seeing the fruits (and veggies) of your labor it's so exciting. Our garden has done very well this year apart from the squash and zuchini which didn't do well at all. I've canned quite a few beans and pickles. One of our favorite things to eat this summer have been jalapeno poppers. I bet I've cooked 80 of those things at least. We've just enjoyed all of the things we've been able to eat from the garden. My green beans have really started coming in over the past week. I'm excited about that. Our watermelons are starting to be ready as well. We picked our first one a few days ago. It's weighed 25.4 pounds! Crazy! It's was so sweet. Here are just a few pictures of some of the things we've enjoyed. We've been able to pick some more cantaloupe too after we got control of the animal situation! Yay.











No comments: