Saturday, August 11, 2018

Just Another Saturday in Henderson

 This morning I got up at 5:30! Why? Because I told myself I would get up and do a "long" run even if I had to do it by myself. My running buddy hurt her ankle so she's not able to run for a week. I'm so glad I got up and went. It was a great start to my day. I watched the sun rise over our small town as I ran and I was able to just run and think. I needed that time to myself. I enjoyed some coffee afterwards before heading home to get my boys ready for soccer. It was a hot day at the fields.  Chance and Cooper's team won 5-1 and Cade's team lost 5-1! They were short a couple of players and that hurt us ....especially since one was our goalie! Oh well. Cade played great and I was proud of his team for their effort despite the end score. Afterwards Cade reffed his second game of the day. He had the first game of the day too. I enjoyed watching him interact with the little kids. He did a great job and enjoys being able to make some extra money. I came home and picked green beans and have some canning as I type. It's been a busy but good day. I'm looking forward to bedtime! 












No comments: