(click on pictures to see them bigger)'Ms. Rhonda and her boys! All of them!!
The whole family!
Some great presents! I can't wait to try out some of my different coffees! Yummy! Cody and Lauren both got dart guns from us (Chad picked these out :-)) They were a big hit and there was lots of time spent playing with these. The boys wanted to help Rah Rah open her gifts!
The boys got a VTech system that hooks to the TV with games they can play. Cade was so excited about this present. We have several friends that have a Wii and Cade has gotten to play it some. He loves it. When he opened his present today he said, "I've always wanted a Wii, I love this present!" It's not exactly a Wii but the games are played a lot like some of the Wii games. Thanks Cody and Lauren!! You did a great job picking this out!
The boys also got to open a present from Chad's Uncle and Aunt and Cousin who live in Texas. It was a very neat (and heavy) John Deer tractor. They all liked it a lot but Chance played with that thing forever after he opened it. It was the first present they opened and he really wasn't interested in opening anything else after that. Thanks For the great gift!I love holidays and spending time with family. I hate that the only time we get to see some family is during the holidays. We are so thankful for the time we do get to spend with them however little it may be!! We are looking forward to some more Christmas fun this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment