Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ornament Swap

This year I participated in an ornament swap with several ladies from church. It was a lot of fun. There was great food and plenty of fellowship and fun! I took my camera and after the first picture (of the food table) my batteries died..go figure! I waited around for my friend Sharon to post the pictures she took so I could use them on my blog. Thanks for taking pictures Sharon!! For the swap you could either make 10-12 ornaments which would be traded for the other ornaments that were made or buy one and play dirty santa! I bought an ornament this year but plan to make some ornaments next year and do both swaps!

The ornament I brought. santa painted on a piece of slate rock. I thought it was different!
What I went home with. I picked (took away from someone) these because the boys would like them (I liked them too!) There were three in the set so I figured that would be perfect for my boys. Also they were not glass which was another reason I liked them!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey, girl! Sounds like you all had fun - I always enjoyed the swap! We have one here on Thursday next week. Did you guys have it in the Hardeman House?? Something I saw in the background made me think that......Glad you had a good time.

Sandy said...

Yep..it was the Harademan House!