Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A visit from Sarah!


The kids love when any of their cousins come visit. They get to see Chelsea and Sarah the most because they are both in school here. Sarah actually comes over quite a bit which we love. There is never a dull moment when Sarah is here. She gets the boys all wound up and then leaves :-) which means I have rowdy boys that have to be calmed down!! It's really not like that (at least not every time she visits!) Today she and Cade had a lot of fun playing. Cooper just stared at them like they were crazy people and I must say it appeared that they were in fact crazy! Chance slept during most of her visit today so he missed out on all the fun.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think Sarah and Cade they have so much fun because they are very much the same age at heart.

Hilarious about Cooper:)

Sarah just loves being there! Thank you for letting her invade.

Love,
Amanda