Monday, December 8, 2008
Playing outside again
We have not been able to play outside the past couple of weeks because it's either been too wet or too cold. I don't mind the bigger kids being out when it's a little cold but I don't like taking the babies out in it which means we ALL have to stay in. Today the high was 57 so after rest time we took advantage of the warmer temp and headed outside for a while. The kids really needed the time outdoors. I enjoyed the fresh air as well. Tomorrow the high is 60 but it's supposed to be raining which means another day indoors. I'm thankful for the chance to get outside today. The kids (at least the 4 bigger ones) had fun taking turns riding and pulling each other in the wagon. They would slowly pull the wagon up the driveway and then take off running down the driveway which slopes just enough to make the wagon go fast..at least to these kids it was fast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment