Saturday, January 10, 2009

Chance's Birthday Celebration!!

Chance's birthday was on January 1st but we waited until today to have his party. He chose Transformers as his birthday theme. I looked and looked at birthday cake ideas but didn't find any that I wanted to make. They were all way to difficult and I just don't have that much time! I decided on a very simple cake for his party. I was happy with the way it turned out. Chance loved it so that made me feel good. We had a great birthday celebration. He was so excited and full of energy!! His Transformer cake
I also made Transformer memory and Bingo for the kids to play. They really liked these games. I found these games on the site Executive Homemaker and downloaded them, printed them off, and got them laminated for durability.
Chance opening some gifts!

Party Guest!



He loved the cake!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Chance! Your cake looked great. Doesn't it always make you feel good when they think it's wonderful, too??? Good job!

Amanda said...

The cake picture is my favorite:) What a great party!!