Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Overnight Guest!!

Last night (and 1 night last week) we had one of Chad's best friends and college roommates stay with us. He is taking graduate classes and is having to drive in quite a ways so he stayed with us. One of the things I love about living here is that we get to see people we wouldn't normally get to see when they come in for different things at Freed. We don't get to see Josh and his wife (Amanda) and their kids very often. We love it when we do get to spend time with them!
Josh brought with him a bag a Wii games. We all enjoyed playing the games for a while before the kids had to head off to bed.
The guys of course had to have a shooting contest!!
They ended the night by talking to another best friend and college roommate Kyle with Skype. Being able to Skype is really cool. I just think it's amazing how that works!!

2 comments:

Becky W said...

I am glad you are going to play the letter game. I almost gave you the letter "c" but then I thought that would not be fair! Your letter is "S." Have fun!

Sandy said...

Why would C not be fair!!!!!!!! It would be too easy huh!!!