
Stephanie tagged me to "say cheese"! What does this mean?? Well you take a picture of yourself as is today (or have someone take it for you like I did), post it, tell 5 things about what we "see", and tag 4 other people to do the same. Here I am!! I'll pay her back later for tagging me today when I am really gross!!
1. I am still in the clothes I slept in..and yes it is almost 10:15
2. You can't tell it but I'm surrounded by 6 kiddos and a room full of toys!
3. Cade took this picture and I must say he did a pretty good job!
4. I'm really glad it's Friday and am looking forward to a hopefully, somewhat relaxing weekend!
5. Did I mention I am still in the clothes I slept in?? I guess I did! I may feel really gross at the moment because I need a shower and won't get one until tonight but that's okay! I'm happy being home with my kids!
So I want to see Sasha, Becky, Arika, and Kim, and Amanda (humor me again Amanda!) I know you don't normally do these things!!
3 comments:
You look great! Thanks for taking me up on my "tag".
YOU LOOK GREAT!!! Natural beauty... URGH!! :o) I posted mine up finally. Sorry it took me so long. It explains why in my post.
Just got the tag about Harvey.....I don't know that It's so much a movie night movie, but it's really good. I think it was made in the 40's and it's a little weird, but it has a really good story to it. We have it if you want to borrow it. Playing MarioKart internationally is awesome. And it has an option where you can just play with friends so we could add you guys and then Sasha and I could race you from our house whenever you were online.
Post a Comment