Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stance!!!!

When Cade was a baby Chad taught him how to do a defensive stance! Any time Chad would say the word stance Cade would get down in his defensive position. Well when Chance came along he too learned the defensive stance at a very early age. For the past few months Cooper has ALSO been learning to do a defensive stance. Tonight the boys were all in the den playing ball. I could hear Chad saying stance and looked in there to see Cooper getting down so low he would fall over. It was so funny. He would say "dah" and get in the stance position. Of course Chad just thinks this is great!! Here are a few pictures of them at basketball practice tonight with Coach Chad (daddy)!!


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's great - looks like they were having fun!

Becky W said...

My kids LOVE playing the stance game. You never know when they will yell stance!

Arika said...

LOVE it!!!

Sasha said...

I'm laughing out loud!! That's great! Next time I come over I'm yelling "Stance!!"

Kim said...

I love these pictures!! Daniel liked playing the stance game at basketball camp.