Today the kids made caterpillars from egg cartons to go along with this cute Spring book! Chad's mom gave us this book last year I think. It's a really cute book and teaches in a very simple way the life cycle of the butterfly.
I want to come over some time and play!! ha ha... No really, that would be fun! :o) If you ever need me to collect stuff for all the fun projects you do, let me know!!
Anyway, I tried to use Picnik on my last post and my pictures were so SMALL!!! I finally had to upload them to picasa web albums so you can click on them and make them bigger. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. When I'm over next maybe you can show me what you do to make them a nice size to see?!?
3 comments:
I love that book - I bought it for a friend of mine's baby for Xmas last year.
I want to come over some time and play!! ha ha... No really, that would be fun! :o)
If you ever need me to collect stuff for all the fun projects you do, let me know!!
Anyway, I tried to use Picnik on my last post and my pictures were so SMALL!!! I finally had to upload them to picasa web albums so you can click on them and make them bigger. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. When I'm over next maybe you can show me what you do to make them a nice size to see?!?
You are the best mom!!
Post a Comment