This afternoon Chance came around the corner of the house holding a caterpillar! We all held and watched "little green" for a while. We now have him in a container with lots of leaves and a little water hoping to see him change into a butterfly. Hopefully he'll stay alive long enough to change!! Here are a few pictures of "little green"!

I asked Cooper where the caterpillar was and he said "in the tree"!

Silly Sarah

Everyone looking at "little green"
4 comments:
I love the pictures! I'll take 3 guesses of whose SONIC cup Haven is holding.....
She was actually holding her own cup! Mine was much LARGER!! Sarah brought us all Sonic during happy hour! The kids love when Sarah brings Sonic. It's a big treat for them.
I am not surprised to see Sarah in the midest of your "little green" adventure! lol:)
midest? rofl....In the **middle** :)
Post a Comment