click images to enlarge

The boys woke to find full Easter baskets this morning! The Easter Bunny sure was good to them!!! They each got a new Webkinz which they have named Dusty (Cade's dog), Black Ears (Chance's cat), and a lamb (who has no name yet...I think the boys plan to help Cooper out with that soon!)They also got some music cd's, movies, and way too much candy which you can see in the bottom picture is causing some issues!
This was Cooper when told "no more jelly beans until you eat some breakfast!!" Such a sad life!!! :-)
3 comments:
Coopers picture is SO FUNNY!! He is a man who knows what he likes and he really really like candy:) lol
I LOVE COOPER'S PICTURE!! You need to keep that one in mind for the "Faces" thing you compete in!!
I am loving the last one! too funny!
Post a Comment