
This weeks theme at iheartfaces is self portrait! You can either enter a picture of yourself with a child or a picture of yourself only that you took of yourself (holding the camera) I don't have a picture of me that I took of myself with the camera but I do have one of me and Chance in the snow. I got to looking for pictures and I really don't have many pictures of me at all. I'm always the one taking pictures which leaves me with very few that I am actually in. This was taken at the beginning of March when we had our big snow! Head on over to iheartfaces and enter your picture or just check out this weeks entries!
2 comments:
Great picture, Sandy! I remember when you originally posted this one - I remember thinking how good your make up looked!!!!
What a beautiful picture! :-) such pretty bright colors!
Post a Comment