Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Went to eat lunch with Cade today and was surrounded by a sea of green! Nearly every child was wearing something green! The only green I had on was the thread to one of the buttons on my shirt which I made sure to point out to the kids! They said it was enough green (thank goodness) and the fact that I had green lettuce on my hamburger helped! Kids are funny! Holiday's are so much fun! I was told an announcement was made before school saying "there would be no pinching"! Hope the announcement worked!


The boys enjoying a green snack


The cupcakes I made for Cade to take to school today!

4 comments:

Arika said...

Love the awesome cupcakes!

Sandy said...

Thanks! Just saw what Becky sent for your class to snack on too. That was pretty neat and a little healthier than my cupcakes :-)! I did make my cupcakes with applesauce instead of oil. That makes them better right?!

Arika said...

Haha. Absolutely! :)

CL said...

The cupcakes are too cute!! Love your blog!