Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas crafts!

Here are a few of the crafts the kids have done over the past couple of weeks. I love doing crafts around the holidays. Most of the crafts I do with them are very simple and don't take much time!

Made ornaments using beads and pipe cleaners! This is a popular craft around Christmas time!




I love doing crafts with handprints! The kids love anytime they get to work with paint. We made this reindeer today that actually used footprints and handprints!



Made this tree last week. The decorations were made using my hole punch! The kids actually sprinkled them on while the paint was still wet so we didn't have to use glue which probably would have resulted in a mess with those tiny dots!



Tissue art is always fun too!



If you have any easy holiday crafts feel free to send them my way! I'm always looking for new ideas!

No comments: