Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas in Savannah

We celebrated Christmas in Savannah last weekend. When we arrived we were greeted outside by Santa and Mrs. Claus!! What a surprise!! We all gathered round for pictures before Santa had to leave....he was getting a little warm and needed to change! It's a lot colder in the north pole!




Copper said, "he's not the real Santa!" Hmmm. I don't know!



We all sang Christmas carols. Cade led us all in one song but I can't remember which one it was!



We all received new Tervis tumblers. Of course Chad got a Duke one! These are supposed to be the best cups ever! You can drink hot or cold drinks in them and they apparently don't sweat at all!! The site has every imaginable (well almost) thing you could possibly want on a cup!



The boys were excited to open their gifts!!



I got a "chocoholic" tumbler but also got this awesome cookbook! I follow her (The Pioneer Woman) blog and love it!! She talks about her life as a homeschooling mom on the ranch (she's from the big city) with her kids, husband (Marlboro Man) and dog! She also cooks a lot and has hilarious stories...and I do mean hilarious!! I'm so excited about my new book! Thank you Amanda!! If you go to her site be sure to read her "Love Story"!

No comments: