Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas in Montgomery!

Got to spend a few days down in Montgomery with Chad's grand dad and his wife. The boys LOVE being at Gramp's and Grammy's house!! We all do actually! The weather was pretty nice while we were there so the boys were able to get outside and play. We got to go to the park one evening and see the lights. I of course forgot to take my camera on that outing so I missed on on some neat pictures!



Got to see Cody and Lauren for a little while on Sunday while we were there. After lunch we all opened gifts and had a good time before they had to head back home.






The boys with Gramps!



I was so excited to get to spend a little time with my friend Mallory while we were there. She's expecting their 4th baby and it's going to be a boy. She has 3 girls so they are all thrilled that a baby boy is coming!!

No comments: