Last night we went down to our neighbors house for supper. The Sewell's are a really neat family and we love having them right down the road. We all got to ride their horses. I had a much better experience on their horse than the last one I rode. The last time a rode a horse at Chickasaw it decided to lay down and almost threw me off the front of it. It was not very fun! These horses were much better. The saddles are being used as VBS decorations so we road bareback. Chance commented on how hard it was to walk straight legged when he got off his horse. We got a small tastes of what it felt like to be a cowboy....ha! Okay not quite, but I can't imagine riding a horse bareback for very long and being able to walk straight. We enjoyed our time with the Sewell's eating, riding horses, and playing some corn hole. It was a nice evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment