Saturday, June 30, 2018

Farm Fun

 Today we went and spent the day at the farm with dad and Clara Ruth. They are selling it and we wanted to get a day in before they moved. Hopefully we'll make it again before it sells.  I'm sad about them selling the place. I spent most of my childhood there. I understand their reasoning though. It's just so much to take care of. It's one of the most beautiful places I know and I just hate that it will no longer be ours. We are going to enjoy it for as little or as long as we can until it sells. The boys enjoyed playing in the creek, swimming in the pool, eating and playing card games in the gazebo, and just hanging out with Papa and Clara Ruth. We even walked up the hill and drank from the hose connected to the fresh water spring. There's no better tasting water than that! I tried to recreate a photo I took of the boys several years ago. It turned out cute even though the boys were NOT very cooperative. They hate having their picture taken these days. I told them the sooner they get it done the sooner they can get up and leave. It can be short and sweet or long and painful. It's completely up to them.....LOL!!








No comments: