What a great day we had!! I got up early this morning and started out my Independence Day with a 4.25 mile run! We spent all afternoon at Clay and Nina Mim's house with some friends from church. We ate, swam, ate some more (I was so glad I'd gone running....ha!), and just enjoyed hanging out. After bible class tonight we came home and did our annual fireworks with the Deffenbaugh family. We then sat on our porch and watched fireworks being shot from our neighbors house. They were big and pretty! The Horizon's firework show was cancelled due to lightening and storms. I think they may try again tomorrow night. Hoping to go see that. We missed seeing Chance. We've texted with him quite a bit and he's having a great week. We had a busy and fun filled day. Happy 4th of July!
This baby is the sweetest and most laid back baby I know! I just love sweet Vivileigh. She absolutely loves the water.
Enjoyed my girl time with Caileigh, Chelsea, and Nina.
No comments:
Post a Comment