Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The Grind

 Today a couple of my work buddies and I took a little road trip to Martin, TN to visit a place we've heard so much about......The Grind! Norma, Mary Allison and I talked about going when school got out for the summer. Well we start a new school year in just a couple of weeks and were running out of time. It was this week or nothing! We made today work. Oh man....that place is the BOMB!!! It was definitely worth the hour and 45 minute drive and totally lived up to all the hype. We had a great time chatting.....mostly about the upcoming school year and just our summers in general. I love these ladies and am thankful I get to work with them every day.


I got the El Fuego Burger which had a spicy sauce on it along with baked jalapeno chips and guacamole. I ate the whole thing along with the seasoned fries. I then ordered a huge milkshake called The Chocolate Freak. I barely made a dent in that thing but man was it good. If I go back I'll be sharing a main dish (or only eating half) and eating all of my shake.









No comments: