Tonight my friend Caileigh and I ran a 5K in Jackson. It was her second race ever and my first in a while. I've run many over the years but not recently. We've been running a lot lately preparing for this run. Our goal going into the race was to beat 30 minutes. Well we both did just that!! I placed 2nd in my age division with a time of 28:41 and was 9th overall! She placed 1st in her age group with a time of 29:21 and was 11th overall. It was a pretty hilly course but we conquered it! Chad, Cade, and Cooper came to cheer us on and take pictures. Chance is at Horizons at Freed so he couldn't be there. I'm thankful for my running buddy and her keeping me motivated to run. Now on to preparing for our next race.
No comments:
Post a Comment