Wednesday, December 24, 2008

No Chimney...No Fear!!

Tonight Santa will STOP here!!!
Cade has been asking how Santa will get into our house when we have no chimney. Well the answer is..he will use the "magic key" that we will be hanging on the outside of the door tonight! Then he asked how Santa would know which house was ours. Well that's easy! He will see the sparkles in the grass from the reindeer food we will throw out tonight before we go to bed. Then he asked one more question..he was full of them this morning!! What is Santa's name?? Hmm...Well it's Santa I said. But who is inside the suit? Once again I said "Santa". But what's the man's name that is Santa he asked. My answer was "the man in the suit is SANTA!!" He was satisfied with that (finally) I guess because he took off to play.


We are really looking forward to seeing what Santa will leave tonight. Merry Christmas Everyone!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

lol:) Cade is so funny. He's a smart guy mom!

Merry Christmas!!

Love you!!