Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

Be prepared for lots of pictures!!

Yesterday we had Christmas with Rah rah (Chad's mom) at her house. The boys wanted to wear their new boots that they got from Haven (a little girl I keep) because it had been raining a lot and there were lots of puddles! Chance fell asleep on the way over so he missed out on the puddle jumping but Cade had a great time splashing around.

We had a great Christmas with Rah Rah. We usually try to go to her house on Christmas Eve and then she comes over on Christmas day to see the boys open their gifts from "Santa"

Here is me and Chad showing off our new shirts, opening our stockings, and Mrs. Rhonda getting her gift I made from a tile with the boys picture on it! I had fun making these this year. They are SO easy to make and very inexpensive. I thought they turned out really neat!

The boys got lots of great things. Cooper got a cool riding toy that he really liked. They all got new chairs to sit in when they watch a video.

The boys thought they had opened everything but found out there was ONE MORE SURPRISE waiting for them in the playroom. Here they are waiting to go in! How exciting! What could it be!!!

A TRAIN SET!! WOW!!!!! They LOVED it! I'm sure Cooper will enjoy it when he gets a little older. The other two boys played and played and played with it! It gets to stay at Rah Rah's house because we have no room for it at our house!

With Christmas Eve being on a Wednesday night we finished up playing and eating and went to church for a Christmas Eve devotional. What a great way to end a great day!
The boys put out their reindeer food when we got home and headed to bed. They were very ready to go to sleep so Santa could come!

SANTA CAME!!!
When we heard the boys waking up at about 6:30ish Chad and I got up and got ready. We were in the bathroom when Cade and Chance came in. Cade said," Santa's been here and I'm not even kidding!" I love the excitement of Christmas morning! We are truly blessed to be able to give our boys a great Christmas. We know and tell our boys often that EVERYTHING we have comes from God! God has truly blessed us!
Cade had a great Christmas!

Chance did too!

Cooper was happy with what he got too! I think his favorite things were the gummy pretzels!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't wait to hear Cade tell me all about his Christmas! Looks like you guys had a great time...